Downtown Durham's neighborhood bottle shop and wine bar offering curbside pickup, local delivery, and shipping to 43 states.
Call 919-973-2001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping rates, special orders, or further inquiries.
Free Delivery throughout the Triangle* with an $89.99 Minimum Order
* Durham, Chapel Hill, Raleigh, Hillsborough, and Cary
We cannot ship to ND, NH, UT, MS, AL, VT, or KY.
Attractive and bright red wine with violet tints. You will find aromas of red and black fruits such as cherry, raspberry, cherry, violet, coconut and freshly cut grass. In the mouth feels fresh, pleasant presence of notes of strawberries, blueberries, violets, cinnamon, anise, with soft and juicy tannins.
Handpick harvest, done in mid-April in small bins. In the vineyard a rigorous check is carried out, eliminating any fruit that does not meet the required quality standard.
The fermentation takes place in small stainless steel tanks, at 26-28°C for 7 days and then with 30 days of maceration.
40% of the blend is aged in second-use French oak barrels for 6 months. The remaining 60% is kept in stainless steel tanks.
Can be enjoyed immediately or stored in bottle for 2 years.
Every morning since 1949, the song of the rooster over our vineyards has marked the beginning of every day at LA RONCIERE. Since then, we have worked to offer high quality wines to Chile and the world. Cantoalba is the winemaker´s special selection, due to its great personality and elegance.
16° - 18° C / 61° - 64° F
LouElla is Downtown Durham's neighborhood bottle shop, bar, and event space offering curated wine, craft beer, and fortified selections from family operated producers. The business takes its name and mission from owner and proprietor Campbell Davis's Great Aunt LouElla who was much beloved for her warmth, hospitality, and generous spirit. Whether we are serving you at the bar or helping you pick that perfect bottle to host your celebration, our mission is to share LouElla's hospitality with the community.
Owner & Manager
For Cam Davis, LouElla is the culmination of more than 20 years of experience in the hospitality and beverage industry. Cam has successfully managed some of Durham’s finest locally and nationally recognized establishments, including Hutchin's Garage, Guglhupf, Rue Cler, and Durham Catering Company. He brings a wealth of wine and beverage knowledge, not only from his extensive restaurant experience, but also from his tenure as Durham Sales Manager for wine distributor Bordeaux, Fine and Rare.
316 West Geer St, Suite A, Durham, NC 27701
Tue. 11am - 8pm
Wed. & Thu. 11am - 9pm
Fri. & Sat. 11am - 10pm
Sun. 11am - 8pm